I thought to give a try to Forest Essentials after receiving recommendations. So finally I got my hands on the Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rose Water. Hey…. Don’t we all just love roses and their amazing fragrance? Well whenever I come across products with rose option, I always prefer them because roses are the best natural ingredient for skin and they have lovely fragrance.
So, I got this pure rosewater facial tonic mist from Forest Essentials in Pure Rosewater. I have tried a lot of rose waters ranging from 100% natural organic ones to fragrance oil infused commercial ones but let me tell you this has become my personal favourite now because it is water based and has a light beautiful aroma of rose.
How It’s Made?
It’s an Authentic Ayurvedic Formulation. After steam distilling, precious rose oils hydrating fragrant residue becomes the finest rosewater. This fine quality rosewater has properties for cooling, soothing and moisturizing the skin.
PURE ROSEWATER: Steam Distilled Desi Gulab Essence or Pure Rosewater is an astringent. It tones, diminishes fine lines and hydrates the skin.
How To Use
Spray The Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rosewater on your face and neck after cleaning and pat drying and can be used as often as required during the day to hydrate and freshen your skin.
- 50ml (Travel mini): ₹360
- 100ml: ₹675
- 200ml: ₹1250
This product is best before 24 months from the date of manufacture. You can purchase this or any other Forest Essential product from their website from their stores or
- Hydrates the skin
- Tones the skin
- Revives the skin
- Minimized enlarged pores
Our pure and active water-based toners are made from floral, fruit and herbal extracts essential to the Ayurvedic philosophy; to hydrate, tone and revive the skin. The freshest flowers of the voluptuous Rose is steam distilled for its pure essential oils and the hydrating floral water residue is used for the intensely hydrating Facial Toner. After steam distilling, precious Rose oil’s hydrating fragrant residue becomes the finest Rosewater.
My Experience With Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rose Water
This beauty comes in a thick brownish Creamy coloured cardboard box packaging with small roses printed on it and the boxes are always sealed. The Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rosewater comes in a tinted blue bottle with a golden screw cap and a spray nozzle attached on it covered with a transparent plastic cap. I love the packaging of this rose water, it’s user friendly, hygienic and also travel friendly.
With just one spray you will go crazy with its fragrance. It has a very soothing aroma of fresh roses which instantly makes your skin feel fresh from within. It’s absolutely amazing! This alcohol-free Facial Tonic Mist is made with 100% natural steam distilled rose water and is free from harmful chemicals.
How I Use This Product
- Before applying my makeup I spray it all over on my face and neck area.
- I use this every night for calm and rosy sleep after removing my makeup and a deep cleaning facewash.
- I spray this mist on cotton pads and use it as an eye mask which really does magic on eyes. It absorbs all the tiredness and relaxes my eyes from within.
- When I am out in the sun for long, I spray this on my face and it refreshes my skin in a minute.
With continuous use, it has definitely added glow to my skin plus it has cleared all the impurities from within. This has also helped me in reducing dark spots and pigmentation from my face giving me a fresh glow. Since I had the problem of open pores and a sensitive skin this tonic mist never caused any breakouts rather it has heals them. It has cooling, soothing and moisturising properties for the skin.
Overall Review Of The Product
I am very much satisfied with this product. This is the most gentle Face Tonic Mist I have ever used. If you are someone with sensitive skin like me, you will definitely love this one. My skin doesn’t feel dry or stretchy after its usage plus it reduces redness (if any). It removes impurities and it instantly freshens up dull and tired skin and imparts a fresh, dewy look leaving a soothing aroma . As the name suggests, it is 100% pure rosewater that can be used in various ways. I would highly recommend this Rosewater Facial Tonic Mist.
- 100% natural
- No animal testing and Paraben free
- Travel friendly
- Keeps skin refreshed and hydrated
- Amazing rose aroma, soothing and most natural
- Very gentle on the skin
- Gives a dewy look
- Regular application improves skin texture
- Adds glow to the skin
- Bit Pricey
Will I Buy This Product Again?
Yes I would definitely buy this product and try out other products as well. I would rate this product 4/5.
My Overall Review Of The Brand
Its Luxurious! I love Forests Essential because it offers a variety of products from Facial care, Body care, Hair care and lot more. Coming back to Facial care this brand has products for all skin types.
- Packaging. Its opulent. The facial indulgence kit makes a beautiful bridal gift. Even the individual packaging of the products are rich and splendid. They usually come in simple jars and bottles which is definitely a catch for the consumers.
- Fragrance. All products smell so organic and pure. They are naturally fragranced yet none of them are too overwhelming. Most of them are subtle and refreshing.
- Formula. Products are prepared in the traditional way based on Ayurvedic Recipes and some of them are handmade such as their soaps.
- Vegetarian and Cruelty Free. They never test their products on animals. Their products are vegetarian, not vegan though as they use beeswax, honey, milk, etc which are animal derived ingredients.
- The biggest flaw – There is no disclosure of full ingredient list. No doubt about the purity of the products but because Forest Essential is using all natural ingredients they should definitely provide the ingredients list to educate their customers about their products.
- Price. No doubt we all love affordable products. This brand is expensive.
You guys can try testers of their products in their stores also they give free sample products to try out. I shop and try their products at their Palladium store so incase you stay near by Palladium or every vist it someday you should definitely try this brand. Check out the link 👇🏻to find their nearby stores.
Hope you guys like this article. Let me know your views in the comment section. Also if you try out this product do write to me about your experience and views.
Don’t forget to subscribe to stay updated. Meet you’ll soon with a very new article till then you can follow me on social media platforms, details given below in form of icons. Sending lots of love to all my readers 💖 Stay tuned😉
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.Ralph Waldo Emerson